When I was at my school's homecoming game, I bumped into a old Alaskan friend. He asked me how the state was doing- I only replied my baffled concern "It hasn't snowed." And then he promised me this: "It will snow before Halloween, it always does."
I woke up and this is what my front porch looked like yesterday morning. Perks of being a local, you get emails from your favorite local eatery. Snowcity Cafe hosted their 13th year of giving away free 16 oz espresso drink on the first snow day. I think it was my first time waiting for more than 15 minutes for the order!
Here's to more snowy days, more snow angels, and cozy memories to be made.





Thank you for giving us a taste of your Alaskan winter <3
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!! That's great, free coffee on the first snow day.... sometimes we sell lattes (regular milk, soy, almond, whatever...) for whatever temperature it is outside... if it's 12 degrees, it's 12 cents! lol :) ENJOY YOUR WINTER!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAs a Florida beach native, I am jealous!! I was in my 30's before I even saw my first snow!
ReplyDelete