Hatcher's Pass
Visiting Alyeska
Double Musky is the only five star restaurant in Anchorage bowl I believe, really cozy and decent place! (note: their pom margarita = worth the bucks!)
We gave The Flat Top a hike with our little friend, Pepper.
Anchorage a little after one' o clock in the morning!
We camped out in Talkeetna and he found it rather difficult to sleep due to his energy. (To consider the situation, we camped out during the summer solstice day.) Denali and sister peaks, as if nothing else mattered but them.
Ruth's Glacier
I have no plans on making it on the top of summit, so K2 Aviation helped me out.
Pondering with the fact he was way closer to the Denali than he is with this picture's reach.
The last thing we had was a little roadtrip to Homer, AK. Capital of halibut fishing!
I formed a habit a while ago, every morning before making my way back to Anchorage. I stop by Spit Sisters for a drink.
And then we went to California to enjoy SF Pride weekend & some wine (hey, I live an hour n half from Napa!)
Good combination in life consists of some vino and of course, Picasso. (Dance of the Fauns June 3, 1956)
A good trip for both of us, indeed.
A good trip for both of us, indeed.






















Wow, this looks like an amazing adventure. I love all these happy faces.
ReplyDeletecheers.
This does look like an amazing adventure!! LOVE the 1am pic.... Land of the Midnight Sun indeed!
ReplyDelete