I've heard all the raves about Mile 109 water on Seward Highway. I've seen it on the news and understood the fact that Municipality of Anchorage has tested the water. And they discovered nothing in it. It's really pure, fresh, and clean. In my book I call it "THE water" but I didn't really go on my first bottling trip until I had a visual reading with a shaman. When I finally tasted it, oh dear. It certainly is THE water. I normally bring my gallon jugs and some water bottle containers to fill up. If you ever visit and have me as a host, don't be surprised to go on a bottling trip whenever I make the drive.
Bottling during the break-up season
Bottling during summertime
HEE YES. We have that here too at Loveland Pass, people call it "hippie water"... haha... it used to be sooooo good and clean, but unfortunately they recently found bacteria and stuff in it. It's still safe to drink but now there's a sign warning about that... I stopped bottling there after that :( It was on the way home from A-Basin too!! Man!
ReplyDeleteThis site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing. . I know something information, to know you can click here
ReplyDeletewater softener
water filter
Best Water Softener Reviews
ReplyDeleteFind the best water softener reviews at Top Rated Water Softener Reviews.com we are here to help you
as you make a purchase to improve your water quality
Best water softener
Also more details click here