I guess, the stuff they say about establishing a relationship after participating in blogger gift exchange is true! My formerly assigned blogger, Nikole tagged me and gave me the Liebster Award. (Aw! A thank you.) Okay- a bit about this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the people you tag with the award.
3. Chose 11 bloggers (with less then 200 followers) and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).
5. If you have not done so already, follow the tagger and visit at least three nominees. Spread the love!
6. And remember, no tag backs!
My tagged list:
Jenna
Brianne
Jessica
Elisha <-------- my former secret blogger!
Makaila
Erin
Leila
Christi Lynn (she has more than 200 followers..but I really, really like her blog so...)
(Don't have eleven on the list- and a shout out to my tagged ladies: you don't have to have eleven people to tag!)
Alright let the good times roll! The eleven things about me are the following:
1) I read magazines in backwards- always in the end page to the beginning.
2) I am more excited to eat my salad using my hand.
3) If I run out of my blush (daily staple of mine) I'll use beets.
4) Fav animals: foxes and sparrows!
5) I sleep with a stuffed doll since birth, the nostaliga is slowly going away.
6) I'm Japanese and proud.
7) I have hots for black licorice and rosemary, anything infused of those items- I swoon.
8) Growing up- I have always wished I could be part of the Addams Family clan, weird is relative.
9) Breakfast over ANY MEALS!
10) I like to meet people regardless their demographics, they HAVE something to share.
11) Kirsten Dunst is my #1, pure talent: bring it on cheerleader to a teenager who commits suicide. And she's lovely.
Now as for the questions Nikole assigned me:
Is there any significance of your name? It's handed down from my Great-Grandmother Clara Kathleen Harris, a pearl in my life.
Describe yourself in three words: Strong, Fiesty, and Determined.
Who is the closest person to you? Oh, my sparrow- the studmuffin <3
Would you rather live in the city or country? Why? A bit of both which is why I'm in Anchorage, AK. I see mountains whenever I need a breather and I go outdoors on the weekends when I have time. Now that's best of both worlds!
Are you happy within yourself? Explain: Happiness isn't about feeling secured with things you have. It isn't about having # of friends, it is not about being loved. It IS about being content with who you are, knowing that you know yourself very well- and that you truly trust yourself. It is also about you wanting the best for yourself even though the outcome may sting in the beginning but you know there's the light at tunnel's end. It is about you wanting to share your wealth with others. And yes I'm happy to report that I am happy with myself.
Coffee or tea? I've switched to tea from lattes because of the carrageenan--an ingredient found in soymilk- it's a form of seaweed and used to thicken dairy-free items. I'm allergic to seaweed and my tummy hurts after drinking it. But the bliss of almond milk (has to be carrageenan-free) or rice milk, I'm enjoying both!
Do you have a sense of humor? Actually, do you want to hear a joke? ------------> me too.
Favorite author? Stephen King, always has been a fan. And yeah John Addams.
Favorite candy? Anything 75% caco- I'm your girl.
Is there a purpose you blog? Writing liberates me, it keeps me sane. I want a place where I can document my life, and this is it.
How long do you plan on blogging? I plan to live forever, and this is the plan.
Now my questions for my nominees:
1) If you could plan a date that is free- not a cent would be spent, what would it be?
2) Your favorite comfort food is?
3) If it wasn't for your family, job location, or conveience of living situation- where else would you want to live at?
4) If you could taste the sky, what would it taste like?
5) Is there a haircut that you've been vying over but isn't sure of?
6) If you could have ANYTHING tattooed on you without any regrets, what would the piece be?
7) Name a scent that brings back your memories
8) What is your favorite trait about yourself?
9) What do you drink on a daily basis? (BESIDES water!)
10) Your favorite subject in Elementary, and why
11) What do you long for in life?




thank you for the tag my dear! these posts are so fun, I love random tid bits!
ReplyDeleteI too, read magazines backwards! :)
ReplyDeleteHah, thanks for the tag! (:
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tag, I need to get going on this!
ReplyDelete