Home Home About Contact Blogs I Love 23 Before 24 Sponsor

October 16, 2014

Ditching the Clock

One of another discovery I've made is that I no longer wake up to an alarm clock. I now rely on my biological clock to get me up in the mornings. I'll admit with Alaskan winter inching closer as the snow makes its way on Chugach mountains--I've delayed my wake-up time within ten minutes. It is due to the winter light creeping around but this is gonna be my third winter and I think I'll take it. I have no idea what this year's cold will be like. The last winter was so mild, least icy to say. We also didn't get good amount of snow either. It was a little amusing to watch everyone going through the polar vortex in the lower 48's. Okay I felt a little evil for saying that but *knocks on the wood* there we go. I believe now is the time for me to just stop writing and post all the pictures. So far I turned 25, decided on my Halloween costume, started on my thigh piece, watched too much of Dexter, helped create a cardboard ship, and managed to get solid 6.75 hours of sleep during weekdays. Not too shabby?
Ah, look at what we have here. Huston at her best as Morticia Addams.

 My birthday present came in early but I didn't open it until late so it looked like this.
 Currently crushing over Jennifer Carpenter. Everything about her is amazing.
 Speaking of Morticia Addams...you should've seen how my face lit up when I saw this display at GAP. My Huston.
 I'd do this FaceTime session over desserts ANY TIME, ANY DAY.
 Our pirate pub crawl cardboard ship, it was epic. More than 50 people faced our plank.
 Me and my "Oh-my-Addams-I-forgot-what-getting-tattooed-feels-like" face.
Guess who is gonna visit Elementary school on October 31st?! I get to be a character for my favorite childhood book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment